Tunnel and Construction Workers | Mascot
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Jul-2019|
The M4-M5 Link Tunnels project is the final and most critical component of WestConnex, featuring twin tunnels between the New M4 at Haberfield and the New M5 at St Peters.
Lendlease Samsung Bouygues Joint Venture (LSBJV) has been selected to deliver the M4-M5 Link Tunnels.
Construction is expected to take four years to complete (completion expected 2022) and will include:
- Construction of twin mainline tunnels (7.5 kilometres in length) that will generally accommodate 4 lanes of traffic in each direction
- Construction of multiple connecting tunnels that will lead to the future Rozelle Interchange and Iron Cove Link
- Construction of a Motorway Operations Complex at Campbell Road, St Peters
- Minor surface level tie-in works at the Wattle Street interchange.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced Tunnel and Construction Workers qualified for the following positions:
- RH Operator
- Truck Driver
- Loader/Excavator Operator
- General yard crew and labourers.
If you are experienced in one or more of the above roles, and hold all associated tickets and licences, please apply online today. These positions will operate out of three locations; Haberfield, St. Peter's Interchange, and Pyrmont Bridge Road.
We offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
LSBJV is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and actively seeks to remove barriers people may face in gaining a successful position the project. We value diversity in our team and people who share our values.
Apply now to ensure you don't miss out on working for world leaders in tunnelling and civil infrastructure, and on one of the country's most iconic Projects.